• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snake For Sale Jungle Pythons - Ipswich

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc-Robinson

Reaction score
For sale 3 Jungle pythons one male, two females one of which is a jungle jag, Due to heath reasons all must go, enclosures included as well as extra enclosures for when they have bred. $750 for the lot, the snakes alone are worth that. I'll also throw in all the other gear some of which I'll list below but will miss somethings as there are so much.
one Dimming Reptile Digital Temperature Controller Day & Night PID Thermostat Timmer for each enclosure. Plus a few extras
heat pads
heat lamps
UV bulbs
heaps of bulb holders
snake hooks
drinking bowls
bathing bowls
heaps of hides
other fixtures
rocks
2 sets of fake grass for 3 of the enclosures
medication etc like herp shed, herp boost
thats off the top of my heads.
All 3 of them handle great even at feeding time.
All eat, shed and poo with no dramas.
Is a reluctant sale, but my health cant cope and I cant give them the attention they need

PH 0412095178

Hello Marc-Robinson! Could you please tell me where you are located. I have a male and have been looking for a mate for quite a while now. Would you be willing to sell one of the females separately? If so, how much would you be asking for her? I am very keen to purchase and find a mate for my boy.

Am in Ipswich, have two females and a male, wanting to sell all three plus enclosures and accessories as my health is failing

I'll sell the lot for 600

Back