• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jungle Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
1 x Black & High Yellow and 1 x Black & Gold Jungle Python

Length
Approximately 150cm and 90cms

Quantity Available
1 x male and 1 x female

Bred By
me

General Description
I am downsizing my collection so I am selling my Jungle Pythons. The female is a 4 year old Black and High Yellow Jungle. She is very placid and a great handler, feeding on large weaner rats. She will be ready to breed next year. The male is a 1 year old Black and Gold (Roger Lester Lineage) Jungle. He is still snappy but I don't have the time to spend with him. He is feeding on weaner rats also. His mother is the other Black and Gold Jungle Python I have up for sale at the moment in a previous ad. Both are very good looking snakes. Willing to sell separately or together as they are housed together at the moment. $450 for both or $300 for the female and $150 for the male. Unable to upload photos at the moment but will happily text or email photos to genuinely interested buyers. No time wasters please.

Willing to Freight?
Not at the moment

Contact Details
PM me

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Must have Reptile License/permit

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 312559View attachment 312560View attachment 312561
First 2 photos are of the female and the 3rd photo is of the male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back