JungleRob's Herp Room

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I'd share a few pics of my herp room that's waiting to be filled with herps. Going to start putting a few things in it tomorrow and then the rest once they drop eggs.:D

It's 4.2m x 4.2m so should be able to fit quite a bit in there.;)

The walls are 75mm thick cold room panel, the roof is 100mm thick cold room panel. I have 2 double power outlets on each wall and 4 ceiling mounted double power outlets.

I built the whole thing alone, except for putting the roof panels in place a mate helped me lift them. Was really easy.

Cheers,
JungleRob

Attachments

• DSCF4048.JPG
    DSCF4048.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF4050.JPG
    DSCF4050.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF4051.JPG
    DSCF4051.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF4053.jpg
    DSCF4053.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF4054.jpg
    DSCF4054.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 127
Some more....

Attachments

• DSCF4055.jpg
    DSCF4055.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF4057.JPG
    DSCF4057.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF4058.JPG
    DSCF4058.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 84
id like a herp room. cant understand why you used cold room panels then fitted windows and a glass door. the way i see it, you have lost the benifit of the insulation from the cold room panels. but id still like it in my yard. thanx for the look. cheers

Looks like a good enclosure for a lacy or maybe add a few feet of dirt and put a Spencers monitor or a yellow spotted monitor in it :)

Very nice Beats my herp room for sure :lol:

Hey mate where did you get that panel from? I work for a company in NSW that makes it.......If you dont mind me asking what did you pay for it?

that room is better then my house! If you don't mind my asking, what was the total cost of it all? It can be a ball park figure if you don't want to get specific. Very impressed, well done:D
Shotgun you build me one next

Much different to the last time I was around.

Will look better once you have enclosures in it, and even better once the animals are in.

Cheers.

Lookin good rob, should be plenty of room to move the family in there and have the herps take over the house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back