• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jungles and Spotted - looking for new home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMarie

Reaction score
My son has 3 pet snakes that we need to re-home as he now has long-term chronic health issues and is sadly unable to care for them.

The 3 snakes are 2 jungle pythons (male and female) and a spotted python (male).

The jungle pythons were both bred in Dec 2009, from different parents. They were initially housed together since a few weeks old and mated in 2015, producing 7 healthy hatchies. However they've been housed separately since. They are generally very friendly and used to being handled.

The spotted python was bred in early 2011. He's quite timid and can be temperamental.

All 3 feed and shed well.

They have all had regular vet checks and were examined and given a clean bill of health a few weeks ago.

Located in SE Qld, near the Sunshine Coast.

Please message me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thank you.

My son has 3 pet snakes that we need to re-home as he now has long-term chronic health issues and is sadly unable to care for them.

The 3 snakes are 2 jungle pythons (male and female) and a spotted python (male).

The jungle pythons were both bred in Dec 2009, from different parents. They were initially housed together since a few weeks old and mated in 2015, producing 7 healthy hatchies. However they've been housed separately since. They are generally very friendly and used to being handled.

The spotted python was bred in early 2011. He's quite timid and can be temperamental.

All 3 feed and shed well.

They have all had regular vet checks and were examined and given a clean bill of health a few weeks ago.

Located in SE Qld, near the Sunshine Coast.

Please message me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thank you.
Unable to help at the moment, but best wishes to you and your son too!

I maybe able to help with this situation if not already sorted.
Regards,
Katrina please feel free to contact me

I may also be able to help. Shoot me a pm hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back