Just applied for MIBT!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathando2010

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All! i just applied to do a diploma of science course at MIBT which after a year i can transfer into Bachelor of science majoring in zoology at deakin! the only thing is that the course is in geelong and I live in melbourne! but ill do anything it takes! does anyone know of cheap places to stay in geelong? rent/share/student accom? !!!!!!!!!!!!!HOPEFULLY I GET ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good luck. When do you find out if you've been accepted?

For the accommodation, I'd try Gumtree, Domain, realestate.com.au or a share accommodation site. Check if they have student accommodation on the Deakin campus in Geelong.

I am doing studies at Deakin Geelong at the moment. I moved here a few months back. You can move down here, or you can commute. I know plenty of other students do so. I personally really like living in Geelong, close to the coast but only 45 minutes to Melbourne.

Deakin has on-campus accomodation which would be great if your single. Otherwise you can look into shared accomodation or renting your own place. They also have an accomodation officer who will help you find accomodation if it does become an issue.

Last edited:
On the site it says it takes 24 to 48 hours to recieve an offer but because its christmas time and stuff it might take longer I thinnk.

yeah i dont have my liscense but my dad said he would move with me and wed rent and he would drive to work everyday... hopefully thats what happens! but if not ill search around for student accomadation.

and go home on weekends

MIBIT or RMIT?? i think you mean RMIT. theres an IRC called MIBBIT but no uni in melbourne...i was looking into medicine there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back