• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kimberly region Frilled Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Frilled Dragon

Size
Still small

Quantity Available
10+

Bred By
Myself

General Description
For sale.
I am dropping the price of my Kimberly Region Frilled Dragons to $450 each and $400 for 2 or more, I am willing to freight but details will need to be discussed prior as I work fulltime. My lizards are 9 weeks old and smashing down 5-6 dusted woodies per daily feed. All are kept under MVB lamps and get natural sunlight on weekends. I have 10 ready to go now with A few more that will be ready in A few weeks and more eggs cooking :).

Colours range from light grey and darker grey markings with red/orange/yellow frills. Pictures available on request of babies and adults.

Location is near the sunshine coast.
If needed I am happy to sort out A payment plan, Contact me through PM or 0421756053

May also swap for A Rough scaled python hatchie

Willing to Freight?
possible
Contact Details

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump price drop $450 each

Bump, These guys are eating heaps now and more then ready for new homes, Willing to freight at buyers cost,http://www.aussiepythons.com/.../kimberley-australia-213562/ here is A thread by Geckophotographer from this forum with photos of A wild Kimberly frill if anyone has doubt's of my frills locality

New pics of hatchies and parents are available via txt or email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back