• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lace Monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Biffin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have decided to advertise some of my Sydney Basin Lace Monitors from C Clutch. These were bred by David Kirshner from high-yellow parents and hatched November 2017. Growing like a weed on chopped mice, rats, quail and day old chicks, approximately 300mm S-V (around 800mm total length) for the larger animal. Remain active when people are about but yet to tong feed or have any handling at this stage. I'm certain that will eventuate with the correct husbandry/ management practices. Very attractive looking animals. $450 and willing to freight at purchasers expense (base in South Australia)-$80 to Eastern States. Discount for 2. Message here or phone (08) 83896344

Cheers, Richard

28166512_157311305068171_515759684815288503_n.jpg

rsz_img_0195.jpg

rsz_img_0204.jpg

rsz_img_0133.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD, thanks all!:). I do have another, I suspect female this time, if anyone is interested? Pics to interested parties, please message me through the site. Thanks again.

Hi lovely, laceys, do you have any more for sale if you do let me know and post me some pics. I am interested thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back