last warning from Owner.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

This is last warning from owner. Moderators are not involved in this decision.
I am thinking to close this site , or delete accounts of member who are obviously not happy here and smartly posting posts about owner of our competition site or other sites.
PLEASE NOTICE!!!
people who are doing this go to site P & M Reptiles which is owned by Pythonss and enjoy his great community. Just leave us here along.
I am starting deleting all unhappy members right after this announcement and if that is not working, I will close this site. After all this site is expensive to run and I need the break.

I tried to keep democracy here, but i did not succeed. Sorry.
I do not wish to discuss this any further, my decision is final.
After all, this is privately owned site and if somebody is damaging our performance, Must be removed.
All the complains can be posted to P & M Reptiles. I will not pay any attention to it anymore.
People who like to contribute in the APS spirit are welcome.

Email addresses & Registration

Further to this, the site will no longer accept email addresses at free web-based email accounts.

We realise that this is the best way to avoid spam, but if you elect to NOT display your email account in your settings, no-one will ever get it. APS will NEVER pass on your email address to any outside party.

Only email address from valid, regular ISP's will be accepted from now on.

We will shortly be doing a mass mailout to all members. If you receive this email, you need only click REPLY and SEND. There is no need to add any further text.

Any account that does not respond to this email within a reasonable time will have their account disabled until such time as a reply has been received. "Disabled" means you will still be able to browse and PM, but you won't be able to post to the forums.

All users who are currently registered using a "Free" web-based email account, such as Hotmail or Yahoo are asked to change their user details ASAP to use a standard email address.

IF you can't, for some reason, register a standard email address, then please email or PM and administrator/moderator explaining why. Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

This sounds good guys!! A pity indeed that it has to come to this but far better than losing such a great resource as this community. I am behind you and this community 100%. Well Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back