Latest Display tank :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cadwallader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey yet another tank completed 3ft tank... and its is for sale :D lol
Your Thoughts on this one,,,

Attachments

• display4.jpg
    display4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 320
  • display3 .jpg
    display3 .jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Display1.jpg
    Display1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 319
  • display2.jpg
    display2.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 262
what ever you want to put in it:)
but if it stays long enough i have red sand so a Yellow bearded would be amazing:p

let me know what sizes and when and ill throw one together for you...
The vines are from a home deco shop and look so much better then in the photo BEST find:)

cool rock wall, I would try and hide the lamp cage with forground foliage or something, it is killing the big picture.

got it already ill put it up tomorrow and add the sand and post some more pictures
may buy a smaller one thats the one i got with the tank.
but its rather big

Cheers

Looking good i think
Give me your thoughts on this one,
Any dislikes or what ever
Cheers Luke

Attachments

• sand4.jpg
    sand4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 252
  • sand3.jpg
    sand3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 226
  • sand2.jpg
    sand2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 222
  • sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
is now housing a little spotted, took one of my boys for a play today and put him in here and if you are one of the people who say spotteds don't like to climb i can not disagree with you more haha he went straight to the wall and spent most of the time climbing around. didnt sit still.
Was awesome to watch :p

That rock wall is fantastic..... did you happen to take step by step photos of its construction?

if you are one of the people who say spotteds don't like to climb i can not disagree with you more haha he went straight to the wall and spent most of the time climbing around. didnt sit still.

Haha that always makes me laugh too. Spotted pythons in my area are most commonly found in cave systems, where the eat the little bentwing bats. How are they supposed to eat the bats if they don't climb? I've never found a wild spotted on the floor of the cave, or even below waist level!

Top job as always cadwallader. have you discovered any cleaning issues with the cement ?? or havent they been in there long enough.

That looks awesome mate, great job. did you make the rock wall yourself ? sorry if that question has been asked already.

Hey all thanks heaps but i have no step by step photos...
Jax i have kept my snakes in these type of tanks for the last 2 years and had not a single problem. and my snakes love them...
and yer i made it over the last 3 weeks...
Cheers

Do you do anything with a brush(or similar) before the cement sets to give it a natural look?

Hey nice job on the tank can u build 1 for my 2 spotteds

hey nice job looks great couldu build me one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back