Lawsoni has laid.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Reaction score
Today I was lucky enough to witness my female Pygmy Bearded Dragon laying her clutch of 21 eggs. What was better is the fact that I caught it on tape. I was amazed at the going on of this wonderful event, as I have only ever been around to discover eggs have been laid as in the case with my Childreni earlier this month. Anyway hopefully if I can figure it out I will be able to post either some of the footage or pics. The most interesting part for me was watching her cover the eggs, her little head punching the sand back into the hole. It was soooo cute...
So if anyone can tell me how the easiest way to upload film footage is, that would be great.

sorry dont know how to put video on the net, but congrats i hope somebody knows cause i want to see the footage. do you have pics of the adults, i havent seen any adults in the flesh wouldnt mind getting some one day very cool lizard.

re Lawsoni

Ime amazed they can hold and lay that many eggs,theyre not really big lizard,congratulations Herc,sorry i dont know anything tech about video. :D

Too easy! :)

I've created an album for you in the Video Gallery. Click Photo Gallery (Left) and scroll down to Videos. Go into your album and click the drop-down box and select "Add Photos". Yeah, I know, they're not photos, but it should still work ok! ;-)

Take pity on the modem users if you can, and keep the filesize down as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back