Liberated questions about woma and Blackheaded p.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

what is the difference between a Woma and a BHP? apart from the black head i mean. location? or somethin like that.

They are totally different species blackheaded is Aspidites melanocephalus and woma is Aspidites ramsayi

ramsayi is also a species of copperhead :p and a species of skink hehe.
But yeah woma's are heaps better!

this

HaHa lol.. i didn't even notice. because that was the first time i had heard it it didn't even regester that it was the same. sorry mate. bit of a stupid question .lol. :oops:

alright then everyone... y do u consider them to be heaps better?

because they are woth more....and they are worth more cause they are heaps better

;)

They are rare, hard to breed. wild woma's are becoming much harder to find. They are beautiful...so different to any other genus in the world.

I've heard that ramsayi are relatively easy to breed in captivity?

Go the BHPs..........is there any other Aspidites :D

Baritji said:
ramsayi is also a species of copperhead :p and a species of skink hehe.
But yeah woma's are heaps better!

Hey Baritji
I knew there was Austrelaps ramsayi but whats this about a bloody skink named ramsayi? :p

I much prefer womas, black heads don't do a lot for me. Womas are smaller, supposedly easier to breed and to get feeding on rats, generally more colourful (Duga will disagree here :) ) and IMO a much nicer snake all round. Without a doubt there is some nice BlueScope Steel's out there but a nice woma kicks a nice blackheads butt :D :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back