License Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serpentsalem

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Hope you’re all doing well.

I was looking up my license and I thought I had reported onto my online ebook but I’ve just seen that neither of them are on there - definitely a fault on my end I imagine as I was pretty confused about licensing sand probably did it or at least attempted to do it and did it wrong lol.

just wondering if it’s okay if I re put them on my license now? What is the penalty for late lodgements?

I got two snakes just over a year ago now.

One from a pet store and one from a breeder and I provided my license number each time. I feel so silly, definitely should’ve checked this earlier.

Thank you so much, all help is appreciated!!!

just put them down as the date you got them, if they match with the dates roughly the same as the other side put them you wont get in trouble
aslong as they DO get on license

just put them down as the date you got them, if they match with the dates roughly the same as the other side put them you wont get in trouble
aslong as they DO get on license
Hey, thank you so much!

The first snake I bought was just on a companion license, however I upgraded when I got my second snake to a native animal keepers license.

Am I right to just put them both down as this license?
Sorry for all the questions.

Hey, thank you so much!

The first snake I bought was just on a companion license, however I upgraded when I got my second snake to a native animal keepers license.

Am I right to just put them both down as this license?
Sorry for all the questions.
if you have a different license number then yes

Latest posts

Back