Lizard Kings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, watched it.
Not bad, i missed out on what he said though, how the perentie didnt get poisioned from the EB??

That they seem to have an immunity. Pretty damn cool show. The Komodo in the London zoo was awsome!

Lol, watched it.
Not bad, i missed out on what he said though, how the perentie didnt get poisioned from the EB??
Didnt say why or how just that it wasnt affected.Does that mean that he didnt get bitten or are they immune to the venom.
Morgs was to quick for me thanks for answering that!

I saw the add last week then forgot all about it :(

I dont remember it saying it was immune, i thought he said it wasnt...and i dont think it got bitten

It implied it was bitten and had some form of immunity. But nothing to back it up.

I'm not sure if there is a series all to do with monitor lizards but its produced my "PBS", Nova might be woth looking into, doubt it tho
as far as i know its only a single documentry that you can only get on region 1 DVD
Was it only one ep? Or is it a weekly series?

Didn't see it, but I would assume it wasn't envenomed because ingesting venom isn't dangerous, it's only dangerous if you have broken skin where i can get into you blood supply. I'll have to get hold of it, it looks interesting

did anyone catch the name of that itty bitty monitor? the one that was trying to bite his finger? i want one.... but i have never heard of anyone having one that small.....

I havent watched it in over 6 mounths but i think it was the varanus brevicauda

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back