look who came to visit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

Reaction score
This little bloke was found in a bunker on base. (I don't remember if I have posted it before :? ) It was released out side.

410701.jpg

This big fella came walking through the section like he owned the place :lol:

410699.jpg

410700.jpg

What did they have to say for themselves?
And did they bring biscuits?

ok i might be wrong but is it not that gouldi have the yellow tail tip and its panoptes that doesnt ? maybe this is a myth but it has been my way of identifieing one from another ?

thanks
nathan

p.s aweosme pictures expecially of the monitor

Tip top shots mate! And good work not letting that little fella get killed by some idiot, which seems to be the most common thing that happens to snakes found in buildings.

BTW, is the snake a Spotted or a Childrens Python?
I have 2 that are identical that are Childrens (?), but look identical to the pictures I've seen of Spotteds?

Childrens they do look alot like spotties when they are young, can be difficult to tell them apart. But Darwin form childrens are usually alot lighter in colour than spotteds

hey 'Bakes' do you know Jason Close??? he is at darwin too!!!

Enjoy him while you can, Mr panoptes will almost certainly fall victim to Baz during the next wet season.

cool pics!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Great photos :D

hey 'Bakes' do you know Jason Close

No sorry mate. I was only posted in this year and don't know a lot of people yet.

The morning I took the pics I was on my way home and had to break hard for another big bugger near medical section. That night on shift I went for a run and ran passed him again. I think he was drinking from the sprinklers. Its a shame but I think they will go MIA once the cane toads get here. There has already been one killed (toad that is) on the married patch already.

Now can someone give me the laymans name for them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back