looking for a little bit of help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix6666

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi.. was just wondering if any1 knows where we can get wholesale reptile products from in australia???

my hubby and myself are going to open an online pet store in a few months(specailizing in reptile products), we wont be selling any live animals at this point but we are currently gathering any contact info for quality breeders of all types. so we can direct any enquiries for prospective pets to the appropriate breeders.. we want to be able to stock reptile products at affordable prices, we are sick, as we`re sure you are of the pet shops and the very few shops online stores in australia that are seriously overpriced and from our point of veiw thats not fair ...every animal weather its a pet of apart of your family(as ours are) deserves the best!!!!!..

we will be also selling dog, cat, bird and small animal products..... but we are having trouble finding wholesalers of reptile products in australia, so if anyone knows of somewhere that we can get wholesale reptile products from please dont hesitate to let us know...

also let us know if youd be intersted in having a look at a new online store when we get it up and running.. should be before xmas..... just looking for a bit of feedback..... thanks everyone hendrix

i can get things wholesale from urs and other pet suppliers like auspet etc
if u want i will pm u some phone numbers tommorow but u need a business to be able to buy the stuff from them

thats ok ill talk to some of the reps and find out if any of them do wholesale for people who arnt registered as a business yet some might if u buy enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back