• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Antaresia Childreni Breeding Pair/Trio

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily_5

Reaction score
I am looking for a Children's Python breeding pair (FM) / trio (FFM) that would be ready to breed this season or next season.

Around the Sydney Area or Freighting would be preferable but willing to travel if needed.

Would be willing to pay more for Patternless or 100% Het T +

Anything ready to breed this season has already been conditioned and prepped and is either already mating or will be soon, so you're basically wanting to buy someone's conditioned breeders right before they actually breed them.

At this time of year it's still early enough to buy the most recent season's hatchlings and breed them next year if you feed them well. I routinely breed them that quickly. I have some available including female patternless (both as patternless as most people call patternless, and actually properly patternless) which are also 100% het for marble, also a yearling female marble 66% T+ which will be very comfortably ready to breed next year, and visual marble males and females, and some visual marbles which are also 66% het for T+.

Happy to freight to Sydney.

Latest posts

Back