• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for BREDLI breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laikin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm looking into getting a bredli python hatchling, i know that bredli season is long gone so i was wondering if there are any breeders near me that will be breeding next season.

I live near Coffs Harbour, NSW

I wish I could help you out with this, mate, my two didn’t go for each other last year and I’m trying them again this year so here’s hoping. You’re a bit late for last season’s stuff but next season’s hatchlings will likely be on the market from January/February next year so if you can find yourself a breeder and put an order in then you’re sure to get one.

If you care to take a look through the various Facebook Python/reptile sites then you’ll often see young Bredlis for sale, usually hypo’s, and they’re great-looking snakes actually. Keep your eye on the For Sale forum on this site as well.

As you know, I breed them, the problem is just meeting up coz you’re so far away haha and I don’t drive

Latest posts

Back