• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NSW Looking for bredli or spotted breeders NSW

Help Support AUSSIE PYTHONS:

InfinitesHerps

Reaction score
hi guys, I am looking to purchase a Spotted Python hatchling or a Bredli hatchling, I am located in Newcastle NSW, happy to travel for the right snake depending how far away you are, or even discuss freight if located in a different state and it isn't to expensive.
Appreciate any assistance, thanks everyone.

CarlosTheSnake

Reaction score
southernserpents.com.au. you can buy and they frieght for $100 extra. reptilesdownunder.net.au, reptileclassifieds.com.au, the for sale section of this site. there is a breeder near me located in Molong NSW who sells and breeds stimsons, childrens and maybe spotted. his name is steve liesk. super friendly and helpful as well.
Goodluck finding one!!

InfinitesHerps

Reaction score
southernserpents.com.au. you can buy and they frieght for $100 extra. reptilesdownunder.net.au, reptileclassifieds.com.au, the for sale section of this site. there is a breeder near me located in Molong NSW who sells and breeds stimsons, childrens and maybe spotted. his name is steve liesk. super friendly and helpful as well.
Goodluck finding one!!
thanks mate!

Friller2009

Reaction score
hi guys, I am looking to purchase a Spotted Python hatchling or a Bredli hatchling, I am located in Newcastle NSW, happy to travel for the right snake depending how far away you are, or even discuss freight if located in a different state and it isn't to expensive.
Appreciate any assistance, thanks everyone.
I would try contacting herptology.
He has a couple for sale right known i think.

Latest posts