• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBugBoi

Reaction score
Hi!, I am looking for some scorpions and spiders to add to my collection. I am an experienced keeper and have had over 30 individual scorpions as pets. I provide spacious enclosures with numerous hides, keep them well-fed with Woodies and make sure I can give them the best possible home.
The species I am looking for are as follows. (I am not too picky about the genders or age)
Scorpions:
Lychas buchari
Lychas armatus
Australobuthus xerolimniorum
Isometrus melanodactylus
Isometrus sp. "Orange tree scorpion"
MALE sand scorpion Urodacus armatus

Spiders:
Holconia murrayensis Murray banded huntsman
Neosparrasus diana badge huntsman
Typostola barbata
Female Isopedella victorialis Victorian huntsman
Isopedella Conspersa Queensland grey huntsman
Yiinthi lycodes Wolf huntsman spider
Prowling spider Miturgidae

As for spiders I have had quite a few wolf spiders, and I have a massive female Beregama Aurea, (14 cm leg span) Obviously it's impossible to get all of these, but if anyone has some of these scorpions or spiders I am prepared to pay.
Thanks!
[doublepost=1590137744,1587343479][/doublepost]Bump

Hi!, I am looking for some scorpions and spiders to add to my collection. I am an experienced keeper and have had over 30 individual scorpions as pets. I provide spacious enclosures with numerous hides, keep them well-fed with Woodies and make sure I can give them the best possible home.
The species I am looking for are as follows. (I am not too picky about the genders or age)
Scorpions:
Lychas buchari
Lychas armatus
Australobuthus xerolimniorum
Isometrus melanodactylus
Isometrus sp. "Orange tree scorpion"
MALE sand scorpion Urodacus armatus

Spiders:
Holconia murrayensis Murray banded huntsman
Neosparrasus diana badge huntsman
Typostola barbata
Female Isopedella victorialis Victorian huntsman
Isopedella Conspersa Queensland grey huntsman
Yiinthi lycodes Wolf huntsman spider
Prowling spider Miturgidae

As for spiders I have had quite a few wolf spiders, and I have a massive female Beregama Aurea, (14 cm leg span) Obviously it's impossible to get all of these, but if anyone has some of these scorpions or spiders I am prepared to pay.
Thanks!
[doublepost=1590137744,1587343479][/doublepost]Bump

Hey mate, any luck getting the orange tree Scorpion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back