Looking for various amphibians.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Failinghearts

Reaction score
Hi I live in SA and as far as I know, the only two species of amphibian you need any permits for is SA are. Geocrinia laevis (Smooth froglet) and Litoria raniformis (Southern bell frog). This is after contacting all the relevant government departments involved, namely FDEW and PIRSA
That being said I'm looking to start breeding and selling interesting and unique species that you don't really see in the hobby. Though I'm only looking for any one of these species as I don't have the room for them. As I already have seven Spotted Marsh frogs, and there's only enough space for one more rtf - 450HT on my display cabinet.

I'm currently looking for;
Pseudophryne dendyi - Dendy's toadlet
Pseudophryne australis - Red-backed toadlet
Litoria bicolor - Northern Sedge frog
Litoria bella - Cape York Graceful Tree frog

If anyone has any, knows anyone who has some and is willing to sell, or where I can get some. I'm offering $100 for a group of seven, though I'm open to negotiate price. I'm specifically looking for frogs and toads that are within 3-4 months of after a complete metamorphosis.

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE TAKING FROM THE WILD. I KNOW THIS IS A STRETCH BUT, IF ANYONE IN THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY IS ABLE TO SPARE SOME I'D BE HAPPY TO BUY OFF YOU.

Latest posts

Back