Looking to rehouse 2 pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judith

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a new home for two spotted pythons, believe a male and a female, both on licence. They are healthy and about 9 years old. Would like them to go to an experienced person who will look after them well. They belonged to my son, but he left them with us when he moved out - how is the best way to find a good home for them? Am more interested in their welfare than making money out of them. Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a new home for two spotted pythons, believe a male and a female, both on licence. They are healthy and about 9 years old. Would like them to go to an experienced person who will look after them well. They belonged to my son, but he left them with us when he moved out - how is the best way to find a good home for them? Am more interested in their welfare than making money out of them. Thank you
Hi Judith,
Don’t forget to state your location as potential re-homers will want to work out practicalities for transport.
good luck
Paul

Latest posts

Back