Looting Possum... :lol:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, possum has prolly been tamed/domesticated elsewhere ,hence no fear ! nice pic David, my gran was a pioneer too, built her own house! [ wattle and daub] dug post holes herslf too.

If he starts to become a a lil' terror, you could asways ask that he be relocated. Maybe not such a good idea if he is too domesticated. If you talk to your wildlife buddies is Bris, you may end up with a new little friend permanetly, (if thats what you want)

We have to move soon though... :( As badly as we want to get out of this place, we doont want to leave him behind (even though we have to!!!)... I am not sure what to do!! I think he has been fine living in the wild, he seems pretty healthy!!

If you are worried that he may be too domesticated, you can always talk to the wildlife people in your area. You may have grounds to keep him or get someone to come and check up on him and make sure he is ok. He may just find someone else to move in with, or maybe the next people who move into your place will take him in.

Nice possum story - cute to look at but jaws like a vice - I like Brushies but the ringtails are my favorite. This was a baby I rescued a few weeks back.

babyringtail.sized.jpg

theres a naughty possum that makes her way onto my varandah every night, i usually catch her in the act and leave a couple of cherry tomatoes nearby, seems pretty domesticated, wouldnt want to touch her tho, not looking at the size of those claws :eek: anyway heres a pic

Seems possums from all around are congragating and slowly making their way into our lives. Or should it be vice versa? We have always had large dogs who like to chase possums, so we dont get many around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back