Lost Dog NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly86

Reaction score
Hey guys, have tried everything else so thought it cant hurt putting this on here. A friends male Staffy X has been missing since August 2nd from Hassall Grove, Blacktown area in NSW. If anyone has seen this boy or knows anyone who might have him or know where he is PLEASE PM me. My friend is heart broken without his best friend, thanks :)

t.jpg

There is a reward for his safe return aswell :(

Last edited:
i put that photo on staffy rescues facebook page, and asked if they recognise him at all. hope thats ok. hope he turns up

Hey I live local and my dog went missing, I kept ringing all the vets asking them and also try the pound every few days, mine ended up at the pound. Sorry to hear about your friends dog I know how it feels. Hope he turns up.

one of the girls on staffy rescue said he looks very familiar to one they saw at blacktown pound recently, she said to check a fb page called pound rounds, so ill check it out n ask if they recognise him :)

wats the dogs name and is chipped or anything ? doing anything to help lol i hav a staffy n id shattered if he went missing

Last edited:
hey guys, thankyou so much for your kindness :) yes he actually has his own facebook page, i should have put that up there too, just wasnt sure if i was allowed to, its called "find tojo"
His owner checks Blacktown pound all the time, he has even been fostering other dogs from there since looking for his baby :)
Tojo is on almost all the pet search sites and rspca has his poster, some of the posters that went up in the area have been taken down or stolen :(
elle, he isnt microchipped :( thankyou so much, your awesome :)
Thanks alot guys i appreciate it, and i know my mate does too :) xx

Oh im sorry for the late reply guys, i haven't been on here the last couple of days x

Good luck with it, Staffies rarely come home esp non microchipped ones sorry to say. I lost my girl for 9 months till a ranger scanned her microchip some 3.5hrs from where she used to live Penrith-Mudgee. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back