• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

M.Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harpo

Reaction score
I am hunting for a M.bredli or if anyone in regional Vic. Are breeding any this season, I'd love to get on a waiting list.

If covid restrictions ease up, I'm happy to travel interstate or air freight for the right snake.

If you want to stay private PM me.
[doublepost=1600080201,1600075117][/doublepost]@Herptology man if I could jump the border, and you happened to have a hold back you'd part with, I'd jump in the car tomorrow morning.

I am hunting for a M.bredli or if anyone in regional Vic. Are breeding any this season, I'd love to get on a waiting list.

If covid restrictions ease up, I'm happy to travel interstate or air freight for the right snake.

If you want to stay private PM me.
[doublepost=1600080201,1600075117][/doublepost]@Herptology man if I could jump the border, and you happened to have a hold back you'd part with, I'd jump in the car tomorrow morning.

I do have one for sale soon, hasn’t been advertised anywhere ... a nice holdback I’m still reluctant to sell off but I can’t keep them all!

And I have 0 idea how to go about freighting reptiles haha

Last edited:
The day I am allowed to go north, I'm pm img you, if I don't find one in the meantime. I'd prefer drive 500km than risk a freight stuff up.
[doublepost=1600686277,1600082255][/doublepost]Not looking anymore ;)

Latest posts

Back