• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male Central Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camt44

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
Full grown, maybe 40cm or so

Quantity Available

General Description
An awesome male beardie, really nice yellow colour (as is always the case, pictures don't show their true colour). Has bred before with my female. Great dragon, super friendly and pretty tame, happy to run around on the grass for a few hours eating bugs and grass and things, never bites or threatens to, very calm.Fed on woodies, greens and rats occassionally :)

Price is $150 for him. Also, I'm selling his enclosure, which is a really nice, handmade full pine 4x2x2 tank. It's advertised in a separate thread, I'll add the link below. If you want to buy the tank too, I'll take off $100 from the tanks price

Lilli Pilli, near Cronulla in Sydney's south

Willing to Freight?
No, but could drive a short distance potentially

Contact Details
[email protected]

Here is the link to the tanks... Forgot to clarify, you need to buy all the lizards in the tank to get the $100 off (in this case, that's only the 1 beardie...)
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...l-pine-stained-enclosures-180290/#post2132769

Here is the link to the tank... To clarify, you need to buy all the lizards in the tank to get the tank for $100 less.. (in this case, that's just the 1 beardie)
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...l-pine-stained-enclosures-180290/#post2132769

Attachments

• IMGP0812.JPG
    IMGP0812.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGP0813.JPG
    IMGP0813.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMGP0817.JPG
    IMGP0817.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMGP5547.JPG
    IMGP5547.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
He's now on hold for someone, so he's not available anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back