• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marble Children's Pythons Proven Breeding Trio

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Male and female visual marbles and one prove het female. All are excellent, robust animals with strong breeding track records. Male is a very enthusiastic breeder, 5 years old and still looks better than an average 2-3 year old. He's a particularly large male Children's Python and has fathered some very nice looking offspring. The female visual produced a lovely clutch this year and is quite a good looker with a nice attractive yellow background. The het female is quite a large Children's Python and at 4 years of age recently produced her 3rd clutch. Her clutch was recent so she's on the thin side, but as with the other two she's a fantastic feeder and will regain condition as quickly as you want to feed her. None of these animals has ever faltered in any way, all have bred reliably every season and produced lots of great quality, good looking offspring.

We keep back multiple holdbacks each season and so existing breeders just can't all be kept, and there's just not room to keep these. Great group for anyone who wants to get into marbles and hit the ground running with some strong animals with proven records with plenty of years left in them (all are 3-5 years old).

I've included two pictures of each. Ladies first, there's the visual female, not looking bad considering she had a clutch not long ago. Next is the large female het, she just recently had a clutch, she consistently has nice-sized clutches, for memory her recent clutch was 17 eggs. Lastly is the male, check out his cool pale head patch!

If interested, get in touch by messaging me. They're located in Melbourne, pickup welcome, freight available. For prices etc send me a message :)

Marble female M6.jpg
Marble female m6 birds eye.jpg het marble girl lays big clutches.jpg Het marble female 18 eggs.jpg Marble Boy B3.jpg Male marbled B3 birds eye.jpg

These are beautiful. Are they still available and if so am I able to get a price on these?

Hey mate, I'll inbox you :)
Can you inbox me to please
[doublepost=1583568598,1583567997][/doublepost]
Male and female visual marbles and one prove het female. All are excellent, robust animals with strong breeding track records. Male is a very enthusiastic breeder, 5 years old and still looks better than an average 2-3 year old. He's a particularly large male Children's Python and has fathered some very nice looking offspring. The female visual produced a lovely clutch this year and is quite a good looker with a nice attractive yellow background. The het female is quite a large Children's Python and at 4 years of age recently produced her 3rd clutch. Her clutch was recent so she's on the thin side, but as with the other two she's a fantastic feeder and will regain condition as quickly as you want to feed her. None of these animals has ever faltered in any way, all have bred reliably every season and produced lots of great quality, good looking offspring.

We keep back multiple holdbacks each season and so existing breeders just can't all be kept, and there's just not room to keep these. Great group for anyone who wants to get into marbles and hit the ground running with some strong animals with proven records with plenty of years left in them (all are 3-5 years old).

I've included two pictures of each. Ladies first, there's the visual female, not looking bad considering she had a clutch not long ago. Next is the large female het, she just recently had a clutch, she consistently has nice-sized clutches, for memory her recent clutch was 17 eggs. Lastly is the male, check out his cool pale head patch!

If interested, get in touch by messaging me. They're located in Melbourne, pickup welcome, freight available. For prices etc send me a message :)

View attachment 328207
View attachment 328208 View attachment 328209 View attachment 328210 View attachment 328211 View attachment 328212
Hi there can you give me a price. 0431208864 is my number

These are sold, sorry, but I do have some other Children's Pythons available.

Hi do you have any marbles pythons like this available, I’m currently trying to buy a female in this colouring

I have a female I expect to turn out a bit like the top one, but a bit more yellow with a bit less black markings.

Latest posts

Back