• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mary River turtles+Tank and accessories

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chondro_Crazy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Elusor Macrurus

Common Name
Mary River turtle

Size
15cm and 12cm

Quantity Available

Bred By
Craig Latta

General Description
Unfortunately I can't provide a bigger tank or pond for my turtles so I am selling them its $800 ONO if they are gone in 2 weeks for the turtles which are of unkown sex and in the package you get a 4 foot tank, Eheim Classic canister filter, Wooden hood in good condition, 4 foot light hood, two blue pots and wooden tank stand. Pictures on request U can also have some water to get your tank going if u need it.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Mobile- 0400565638
email- [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL102402

- - - Updated - - -

$800 ONO if they are gone in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Bump $700 ono I bought these turtles for $150 each when they were the size of a 50 cent piece, the tank and hood was bought for over $300, and the filter was $200+the light hood which was $80, this is a complete setup

- - - Updated - - -

bump $700 ono

Last edited:
$650 ono but will consider a swap as part of the price i am in need of a snake enclosure or old large tv unit for my darwin

Last edited:
$650 ono but will consider swap for something interesting such as a hand raised bird or a tv cabinet for my darwin

Last edited:
$600 ono guys these are Mary river turtles not Murry river turtles this species is endangered in the wild and is a very hardy turtle to keep and with the setup this is a bargain.

$600 ono guys these are Mary river turtles not Murry river turtles this species is endangered in the wild and is a very hardy turtle to keep and with the setup this is a bargain.
will also sell turtles without the setup give me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back