Massive python ‘drags' young boy in terrifying attack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You pair have made me enjoy aps again reminds me of a few years ago when personalities clashed as frequently as sun bears fighting over water melon merry christmas

WTF? Look at you go................

Cement.... your overly long pointless posts are not even worth my time of day, especially today... Don't waste your time bothering as all you can do is name call and make half hearted attempts to insult me
You show me where on this thread, ONE EXAMPLE of me name calling and making attempts to insult you.

which shows you're grasping at straws. Lol. I'm not even going to read it. You'll read it. You can't help yourself.
Your post that I quote here, is from start to finish nothing but lies and a shallow attempt to mislead others that may see this thread. I'm pointing them out here.

As I said, criticise the bloke all you want, your comments, opinions and insights and what you would do in that situation amount to absolutely nothing in the real world
Again,.........Show me where I
CRITICISED the father??

I'm not the only person that knows this method, regardless though, It was never my intention, and absolutely nowhere, did I say that he should have done or used this method.

. No one is going to do what you suggest in thst situation regardless of how good you think both the advice and you are - end of story.
I'm really not concerned, people will do what they feel they have to do, thats what I said about the Dad in my original post.
I didn't even offer it up as advice,.... It's simply a technique that IS VERY GOOD AT GETTING A PYTHON OFF ITS PREY,
I have every right to post methods that work here, its a SNAKE FORUM.... if we can't post things of actual relevance regarding these animals for fear of being harassed by someone like YOU, who has no experience with these snakes, then may as well shut the forum down.

lol. I've said it before and I'll say it again... slower for you... D o n ' t m a k e a s s u m p t I o n s a b o u t p e o p l e y o u k n o w n o t h I n g a b o u t - including me.;)
Assumptions about people I know nothing about?? Where have I done this here?
You tried to tell us all here that you lived among snakes for longer then 15 years. Why would someone write that?
Your a self proclaimed adrenaline junkie?? Really?,... Thing is.......adrenaline junkies don't go around telling people that about themselves. Its really only people who want others to think that way about them that you say that. Actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you. Telling me I don't live in the real world,... a quick look here shows that your quite entrenched on this forum, lots of postings for the short time you've been on here, lots of time you spend on the computer making up nonsense about living among snakes, personally seen it with those attacked by sharks, I'm an adrenaline junkie, etc. Hmmmm.....I could make some assumptions about you if you like, based on what you say about yourself and the quality of your posts regarding snakes.

Merry Christmas big fella.

So, either put up the quotes where you accuse me of saying the things you think I said, as mentioned above in red, or shut up. This is the real world. Can you? Will you dodge my questions again like you dodged the poll I offered last time. C'mon bloke.....show us that you're not full of hot air and substantiate your comments.

I'm bowing out of this, unless I have to come back and defend myself against more false accusations and lies.

Oh good you're back again... would you believe your long-winded pointless ravings were missed?? Lol again... I'm not reading your s**t because you're like a broken record. So keep going... I'll keep laughing. Obviously plenty of time on your hands which is strange for the biggest and best chemical carrying/sniffing snake handler this side of the equator. Lol

Last edited:
Lol all that was missing was a reference to his mama.

cement said his dad will bring your mum back in the morning so don't worry.

Haha, I actually just now read one of the previous posts! It was genuinely very funny. Well, I didn't read the whole thing, but one line caught my eye:

which shows you're grasping at straws. Lol. I'm not even going to read it. You'll read it. You can't help yourself.

I'm not sure if the colours will work in that cut and paste but with them it was very funny!

Go the back pedal, like a guilty politician.Lol!

Short and sweet.... put up the reference to what you accuse me of, or shut the **** up.

Waaahhahahahhahahaha and he comes back for more.... can't help himself... come on... yell names at me some more using red font... the greatest self proclaimed snake expert / snake handler of all time... a whole 15 years experience doing callouts... hook line and sinker.

Last edited:
Are you a cyber bully?

Is that what it's called?

When an immature, self aggrandising, weak piece of **** constantly calls someone else names and tries to ridicule them ?
Yet can't verify their reasons for it when they get called out..

yeah, you're a real tough guy, just like you tell us.

No 27 paragraphs, red text, swearing or exclamation marks... I'm disappointed, you're slipping. You're calling me a tough guy... Lol it's funny when you're the one with a username of "cement" lol

Last edited:
I can back up what I say.

You on the other hand, are definitely on here compensating for something.

You are special.

Yeah, you can't back up anything... but it's amusing all the same. Break any records today?? Relocate the country's biggest ever green tree snake??

I just want to say I have some diamond eggs from high white lineage hatching soon and I am pretty excited
Congrats! if you need some tips, you know who the greatest keeper/handler of all time is thanks to this thread... :p
Stop abusing people in this thread and provide quotes of where you've been personally attacked.
And do it in bold red font and in no less than 4000 words.

I can be snake-necked turtley... if that counts?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Of course it counts boy, you can be whatever you dream of, don't let anyone try and disparage you from your efforts.
What This world needs, is definitely more little Stevie Irwins running around, fighting the good fight ,...like dobbing in the local park sparrows for pinching bread crumbs to the local council. can't be easy fixing a dash cam to a tricycle, love your work.!! Those sparrows really messed up your head though, .............. oh sorry, just realised the photos were before the onslaught,
silly me:p

Keep up the good work, especially all the expert wisdom filled commentary from your unfathomable decades in the real world,

ps
I really do like that you've got your name written on your hat, that way if you lose it your friends will know who's it is. Smart.....

Great post cobber... makes no sense... like all of your posts. Lol. Gotta give you points for consistency though. Did happy hour start early today?? Just a tip, you're not supposed to drink the bong water....

There goes my hero... breaking records as he goes... 15 years relocating snakes, carrying chloroform for their nose.... waahahahahahhaa...

Lol keep up the good work... You're a champion for Backyard heroes everywhere... try keeping the chloroform a little further from your own face though. Meanwhile in the real world, actual conservationists are at work.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back