• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mature adult Green Tree Python pair and 2 enclosures.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy09

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Morelia Viridis

Green Tree Python adult pair.

Female 4yrs & Male 5yrs

$7,000 for the pair including the enclosures.

I have reluctantly decided to sell this mature pair. both are ready for breeding and the male has bred before. As you can see from the pics female is a sarong type with a very clean and vibrant colouring. Very green with yellow and blue specks with a bright white under side. Male again has the sharp green back but with a high yellow belly. Very nice pair. Included in the price I am going to provide a very tidy pair of enclosures to house these animals. Both put together by J.K Customs and finished by me. They include thermostat, heat panels, perches and enclosure decorations. Everything that is needed is supplied. Both worth over 1k each. Any queries please feel free to contact me. First pic is the female, second is the male, third the pair and the last the two enclosures. Thanks.
Ben.

Brisbane north side

PM me or call 0449 950 041

Attachments

• DSCF2437.jpg
    DSCF2437.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 474
  • P4290027.jpg
    P4290027.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 484
  • P7220099.jpg
    P7220099.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,854
Make an offer guy's... These must be gone soon... Open to the option of swaps for goods of equal value even.

Bump...

PRICE DROP.

5K for the snakes.
6K the lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back