Meet Pyro, my new red phase beardie...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotty

Haha thanks. Yeah he certainly likes to think he is hot stuff :lol:

He's been black-bearding the girls and flirting with them...

he's a hotty alright ;) how could the girls say no to that? Wish I was up your neck of the woods would love a bub. Happy breeding.:D

Thanks sockbat :D

If you are interested in a bub, I'm happy to freight ;)

hes a stunner Miss B!!

u must be a proud new mum! :)

hes a stunner Miss B!!

u must be a proud new mum! :)

And yup, I keep running into the herp room every five seconds to make sure he's still there ;)

Yeah lilmiss he's a funny little thing - last night I found him asleep, standing up against the glass door of his enclosure. Same thing the other girl does! It's so funny, I've never seen Diego or Phoenix do it before. Actually I don't think Phoenix could, she's such a little piggy I reckon the glass would break :oops: :lol:

lol miss b... i found mojo in the corner up against the wall with his back legs and tail in his water bowl asleep... lol... they are the funniest lil things... more pics!!

Thanks sockbat :D

If you are interested in a bub, I'm happy to freight ;)

That would be awsome missB. What sort of costs are involed with freight and would i need an import licence, I'm in the ACT. Pm me if you want.:DOh and what sort of stress dose travelling put on them?

PM sent sockbat :D

Here are a few new pics of the sexy boy. I discovered tonight that he has a definite preference for redheads over blondes - this was his reaction to catching a glimpse of Phoenix ;)

Pyro200902.jpg

Pyro200901.jpg

Ive said before and I'll say it again,AWSOME
pm hasn,t come throu yet miss B will check again in a while.

Hehe thanks Sockbat :D We're really stoked with him.

I've resent your PM, should be there now ;) :D

What can I say, redheads are just so much hotter.....BAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! :rolleyes:

Thats last shot is pretty increadible.......

Hehe Rednut - when I showed him his blonde girlfriend (my yellow phase girl) he was like, "Meh... she's alright I guess :rolleyes:" but then he caught a glimpse of Phoenix and he was like, "PHHHWWWOOOOAR" and cracked out the big black beard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back