Melbourne Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going. If you're in Melbourne and interested in reptiles it's definitely worth going along and checking it out :) I'll be working at a table with various pythons for sale, feel free to come and say hello :) If you're interested in buying reptiles it's worth coming along and seeing if anything takes your fancy, but even if not it's a good opportunity to see a fairly wide variety of reptiles all in the one place and get a feel for what people are keeping and breeding, and to meet other keen herpers... and to be fair, the human freak show is worth checking out too! There's a colourful selection of humanity on display walking around, not exactly typical of the overall population.

We go every year... last year was the busiest I’ve seen it and we’ll be getting there when gates open this year to avoid the queue. It’s pretty good, lots to see even if you aren’t buying.

I’m looking forward to it although I’m worried I’ll end up with another addition...
If I don’t bring my licence, but have a picture of it on my phone, is it acceptable to buy a reptile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back