Mini turtles for sale ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakekid666

Reaction score
Hey is anyone selling or does anyone know someone who sells miniature turtles in the Nelson Bay, Newcastle, Port Stephens area. thanks heaps.

Miniature turtles? What is the scientific name? To my knowledge there is no such thing.

No such thing. Sure they'll be miniature when you buy them but they won't stay that way.
what size do you class as miniature?
With good care most Aussie turtles will get to a fair (dinner plate) size or larger.

Compared to a loggerhead they'll be miniature.

hey is there anyone who sells or knows anyone who sells miniature turtles in the Nelson bay, Newcastle, Port Stephens area. thanks heaps.

Im confused. This is a duplicate thread.

i wanna know what is a mini turtle????

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna know what is a mini turtle????

there like a normal turtle in every way except smaller... kinda like a scaled down version.... i've never heard of em... but if someone is looking for them then they must exist.. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
A penny turtle?
Sorry to tell you this, but all turtles you can keep get pretty big, think dinner plate size.

I've never heard of em... but if someone is looking for them then they must exist.. ^_^

south-park-1604-Jewpacabra-clip04.jpg

agreed... curious to know what a mini turtle is... i'm my research the smallest aussie turtle is the painted turtle

I fooled a girl once into believing dropbears. Then she started looking for them up in the trees. I guess that means they exist?

Penny turtles are just hatchie turtles :p They actually get very large, and can live up to 40 years old.

Most fresh water turtles are miniature compared with sea turtles i suppose .

They are so miniature that no-one has been able to find them yet. Or maybe they're ninja miniature turtles which would mean they are hiding so no-one finds them.

As everyone has said, no miniature turtles unless your just referring to hatchling turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back