Money help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbinoSwissSnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
I’ve been wondering if there is any way I can make some money of of my reptiles and amphibians? I have 2 male green tree frogs and a male bearded dragon, and my parents won’t let me expand unless I can make a decent amount of money to be able to afford them all. Any ideas? Currently I make enough money to feed both of them so I’m in no financial issue I just want to be able to care for my reptiles. Any suggestions are open, I don’t have a job but I currently volunteer at a reptile place.
cheers,
Swiss.

Theres not many ways you can make money off reptiles, the best way to do that would be to breed reptiles, but even that doesn't pay alot. There are ways to make money working with reptiles, pet shops, reptiles shops, zoos, ect. That's about all i can help with, hope it goes well! :)

I would ask the place ur volunteering if there’s any room for holiday work, whether it’s just cleaning up or directing customers etc say you’ll do anything

Hey Swiss! It's cool that you're into reptiles and amphibians, and volunteering at a reptile place is a great start!

Latest posts

Back