Monitor pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Found these pics of a Monitor recently found in PNG. Attractive looking critter I think.

Photos courtesy of Herald Sun.

This Monitor is so stunning and awesome,Wally76 is there any chance you could get me two pairs, hahaha. l know they are not found here in Australia the ones that are green in colour, but they do accure in North Queensland on some Islands but they are grey in colour, Steve Irwin did have some at Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast.

Yes, stunning it is. I believe this may be a range extension for this monitor. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can confirm this.

That colouratuon in that first one is just......PHWOAR!!! Gimme

am i the only one that sees the head of the first one as too much of a contrast to the rock behind it and it looks like its Photoshoped?

Maybe Tristan, I don't think there's any doubting they've got a bit of blue in them though. The second pic certainly looks a bit more natural.

Me too snakeluvver. Up until Thirty Six years ago it wouldn't have been an exotic reptile, but I'm sure the Papuans would rather their independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back