morning visitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boconnor

Reaction score
We live in a townhouse next to bushland and every summer these guys patrol the courtyards looking for an easy meal.

Damn hoses, always looking for a free tap to mooch off.

Magpie said:
Damn hoses, always looking for a free tap to mooch off.

Pppfffffttttt, funny!

I am from Broken Hill and I have never seen one of these guys go up bricks before, trees yes, houses no. What was he looking for or is he just a peeping tom? :shock: You don't want to be casually looking out the bathroom window in the morning having a scratch half a sleep and seeing someon'e litlle beady eyes watching you......

Thats awesome! How cool would that be to have them running up ya house all day!

Great shots!

:evil: :evil: HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY :evil: :evil:

I think he was just trying to get away but I have seen them basking late in the afternoon on the tiles of the lower roof at the front of the townhouses. I also had to scare two of them off the main road last year after a wheelie bin was knocked over and they started helping themselves.

They are brilliant photos! I remember visiting my grandparents in Port Maquarie when I was a kid & they lived right near a beach (which used to be a quiet spot). One summer evening we had a pair of HUGE Lace Monitors (I think that is what they are called?) climb over the rock retaining wall into the back yard! I swear one of them was nearly 6 ft long! They are down-right scary when you are up close! Awsome though.

thats awesome...I can't believe it climbed the house it's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back