My apology for taking so long.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I deleted lately few accounts of people who did not liked the way I run this community. Some of people did ask me to delete accounts and i gladly did that.
I hope that this action will leave us only with people who are interested in reptiles only and we can go about our business again.
I should do this long time ago, but I was hoping that people will see hopelessness in fighting and sending negative posts non reptile related.
I acted with out approval of Moderators and in the future I will hold firm hand to keep this site to people who love it.

Terorist Slateman

Slatey I also have several accounts that are not in use (2 were made and never used because for some reason the password was wrong) could I get these deleted? I will PM you the nicknames...

i have to say im relieved the site aint gonna be deleted, good work weeding gardener slateman
APS is just too addictive, even those who keep saying they don't like it keep coming back lol

Good to know the site will stay up, and brava to Slateman, you more patience and tolerance than I. Keep up the good gardening as muddz said.

Do you need a pair of garden gloves for all those prickly weeds, Slatey? :wink: :lol:

I just feel for all others moderators. I was sitting behind the computer for past few days and deleting post after post. No chance to inform them what post i deleting becaose things was happening so quickly.
My apology to David Nicole and African fishead for all this mess.
Junior is thinking about upgrading our site this school holiday and David have few excelent ideas about security. I hope that we will improve in near future.

No worries Slatey, I can't speak for the other mods but I am behind you 100% in your actions, well, those that I know of anyway :). You have shown so much tolerance and understanding since you first started this not so little community! I have often read posts on here and thought to myself how bad you must be feeling after doing all the work and going to all the expense of providing this community for anyone who cares to join just to be abused and called names by the few ungrateful souls who are subscribers to an almighty ego and mightier than thou attitude! Good on you for trying to weed out these ungrateful few and I am proud to support your actions.
Onya Slatey, proud to be your online buddy :)

I`ve only been here about a week, but already I think this is the best damn reptile forum Ive ever found!! :lol: . I just have a question and a request.
When was this site started originally? I know the posts date back to January 23rd this year but it reads like its been around a lot longer than that. Also please warn us if SJ decides to do up the site. I`m reading all the past posts from the beginning and I`m only upto about April in the Snake forum. lol. I have a lonnnnnnnng way to go :p

Jay

Thanks everybody. Some people like the changes here and some do not. Not much we can do about it now, all is done and we will continue in new direction. When ewer we get here member who would be no benefit or joy and will start troubless, we will ask him to leave and join some other group. It is many of them around who do not mind bad language, nastiness and fights or badly carried arguments. We will communicate here with tolerance and in friendly way.
Posts which have pottention to upset members will be deleted. Who would like to get upset here because some member is refusing to be diplomatic and use sarcasm or bad manners to argue argument. I am looking for tolerance and harmony in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back