My first herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistymtn

Reaction score
Hi all,
well today i picked up my first herps, 1 male & 2 female ackies :lol:
i am so excited to finally get them, they have all settled in to their new enclosure & are looking great :D
Thank you to all the people that i have bothered over the last week or so with heaps of questions & your wealth of info.
the guy who sold me them is positve one of the females is gravid & thinks the other one maybe also, so i guess i will wait & see what happens :?
i will try & post some pics if i can work out how
Cheers
Rob

Mistymtm, som great little ackies there!!!

Can i just point out, make sure that big rock you have in there for them to hide under is well secure cause if they dig it out and it falls on them it wont be pretty. Just make sure it is resting on the base of the enclosure and not on the surface of the sand.

Thanks guys,
they range from 3 to 5 years old
Teamsherman: the big rock is sitting on top of 4 smaller rocks, i was told to set all the rocks up first & make sure they were stable before i put in the sand. i'm glad i got that info otherwise i probably would have hurt one by now :roll: . gee they really know how to dig!!
Thanks anyway
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back