My new baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeaal

Reaction score
This is my new baby; Her name is Saffron and she is a Speckled Mac from some limited breeding stock, bred by Melissa and Steve at Southern Cross Reptiles. Only two of these babies were available this year and I am so proud to be the owner of this little girl. We picked up her and another gorgeous little Lined Blonde Mac (will post pics of him when I get them) and could not be happier with the professional, caring service we got from Southern Cross Reptiles. Would recommend them to anyone! I know the photos are not the best, but I am far from a professional photographer with a great camera, and just wanted to try and show the Speckled Mac's unique patterning and lovely colour.

Attachments

• Saffron 16.3.13 (8).jpg
    Saffron 16.3.13 (8).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 83
  • Saffron 16.3.13 (9).jpg
    Saffron 16.3.13 (9).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Saffron 16.3.13 (15).jpg
    Saffron 16.3.13 (15).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 63
Wow, she's grgeous! Very nice pick up and a lucky one too! I barely see any speckled macs :) Will you be breeding her?

Not too sure yet; she's a bit small to be making such big decisions for at this stage, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back