My New Jewelled Gecko .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a pic of my new Jewelled gecko .
Keep in mind It is a little different to your usual Jewelled gecko though . ;)

IMGP4517.jpg

Very nice Brett,were those the ones that were giving away,if so were you the lucky one .

an unscrupulous person would have kept mum about it, gone on a spinifex herp holiday and come back with some legitimate jewels...
i hope npws actually identify the next ballot critters rather than picking species names out of a hat.

an unscrupulous person would have kept mum about it, gone on a spinifex herp holiday and come back with some legitimate jewels...
i hope npws actually identify the next ballot critters rather than picking species names out of a hat.

Lucky I'm an honest person hey...well lucky for DECC anyway

Its still pretty

Now can we see a pic of a real one?? Id like to see the difference :)

Are you guys serious? did they advertise jewelled gex on the ballot and they were tryoni??? is this for real?

Does DECC stand for "Don't examine critters carefully"" or "Don't expect correct captioning" ???

Yeah, I think the latter one Danny, they look at them really well, they just don't know what their looking at, and won't ask "the enemy" for any assistance

I really hope they have some southern spotteds on the next ballot.......... I might end up getting some jewelled`s :lol:
Nice looking tryoni Dicky.:)

If thats the case maybe its worth putting in for all of the ballots they might advertise a lacey but it may be a perentie.Sounds like a lucky dip. lol .Sorry to find it amusing jason but you would think that they would know how to identify species.:D

AWWWWWW they're so cute if only i had a cage big enough.........................nice pics too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back