My Stein Enclosure is getting fixed!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortevicar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
I got my enclosure back in December and have had some issues with the self cleaning build on the water bowl and base of the enclosure.

Well Stein now has a NEW partner - Brendon Campbell. I spoke with him at length about my situation and found out quite a bit about the history of the handover, and the transition did not go as people have been told on this forum.

Brendon's attention to customer service is simply outstanding - he wants to rectify everything that has occurred in the past 8 months - he wants to speak to all that have a faulty enclosure and those waiting on their enclosures. For those who have already have enclosures that are experiencing issues, he wants them repaired to his exceptionally high level of standard. If it is not 110% perfect then he wants to hear from you. I fall into this category, and based on my dealings with him, he is patient, mature, a great communicator and a man true to his word.

Brendon is eager to post himself on the forum but he is waiting for his APS account to be activated. Should you need to contact him on any issues you may be experiencing or are waiting on your enclosure call him on 0434 041 672.

Moderators, until Brendon's account is fixed, please do not delete this thread - it's so important to Brendon to have his number available so he can rectify people's issues and speak to them verbally - ultimately reassuring them they are back with a vengeance and will be producing AMAZING enclosures.

Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back