My tri albino darwin.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WizardFromAus-

Reaction score
Sup people!! So i have a 4-5month albino, also i should mention im new to the snake game.. so i fed her like 3 an half days ago, she took the fuzzy mice no dramas, my question is she kind of did a runny poo lol so ive been told she is probably stressed out being in a new environment.. so im giving her like 3-4 more days without handling her so she can feel a bit more safe.. also i have another question which im very unsure about and it seems everyone's got a different say on this subject.. but i fed her inside of her enclosure. People have been telling me not to do that and feed her in a seprate area as this will stop her from biting everytime i go in to grab her. Anyways thanks heaps if any one has advice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The people telling you to feed outside of their enclosures because it can “cause bad behaviour to develop” look something like this —- only time I’ve been bit is waving my hands in front of their face either trying to quickly clean or other reasons

1F12B643-F81A-424D-813A-CF0940B83A68.jpeg

Would love to see Le snakey :) at 4-5mths though it should probably be on like hopper or weaned mice though

Haha so then its completly fine to continue to feed her in the enclosure, yeah ?

Ok man .. legend! Thanks heaps aye

Yep 100% I think 99% of the reptile community feed in their enclosures
I have a 7 watt heat matt, im getting thermostat tomorrow hopfully

Last edited by a moderator:
No behavioral issues from feeding in their enclosure.The only problems that may arise could be the type of substrate used in the enclosure and the potential for ingestion.

I think 99% of the reptile community feed in their enclosures

Einstein once posted online that 87% of statistics are made up.

No behavioral issues from feeding in their enclosure.The only problems that may arise could be the type of substrate used in the enclosure and the potential for ingestion.

Einstein once posted online that 87% of statistics are made up.
Yea im just tryna figure it all out.. well im going to take the bedding out then, and put back the newspaper
Cheers mate

The people telling you to feed outside of their enclosures because it can “cause bad behaviour to develop” look something like this —- only time I’ve been bit is waving my hands in front of their face either trying to quickly clean or other reasons

View attachment 328679

Would love to see Le snakey :) at 4-5mths though it should probably be on like hopper or weaned mice though
Thats her
cab501709b7870bc76092fd4ee60c610.jpg
49847320f5a114d644801baf1048fae2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little
One you got there!

Definitely Weaner or bigger!
Ok thanks heaps mate!! I was thinking about buying her some rats for her next feed.. i literally fed it her last fuzzy mouse jist 45min ago.

Latest posts

Back