Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, nice pic, but honestly, facebook (actually, all forums etc) should have an IQ requirement for people to post comments on your page. Do people really believe that crap story? I had one guy tell me I was communing with the devil and was going to hell for having pet snakes....now where's that 'facepalm' button?

I've been told im going to hell for having a pet snake too! :| maybe its true.....

Myths are quite dangerous at times
Because in the old testament there is a story about a snake in a garden I have had countless run ins with religious fanatics from all 3 religions who believe in the bible
I even had to move house once because I was renting and the house was sold to some idiots who were that worried about my communing with the devil they actually paid me to move out as I had a long lease in place
[they were Christian]
My shop was picketed in Florida by Hassidic Jews
Several Muslim secular schools wont let us teach the kids about reptiles
And same with one Christian School just our of Cairns

So laugh about Myths
But the can also have their serious side

I just wish i could lay on the floor likenthat and fall asleep without kids crash tackling me

Yes please!

Seriously cute pic though, gotta love the facebook professors.
Hate to break it to you, but it looks like they may be right. That's not relaxed; he's attempting to constrict your neck without waking you up :shock: ;)

Yes please!

Seriously cute pic though, gotta love the facebook professors.
Hate to break it to you, but it looks like they may be right. That's not relaxed; he's attempting to constrict your neck without waking you up :shock: ;)

Thats why I'm sore!

Haha

I was actually awake, just dead tired after running around at my 2 yr old nephews bday party.

My brother probably has more hope of eating me!

This is the offending picture

31b48057-3435-ece2.jpg

awww that is so cute :)

you have your own superman mini lounge and giant mega blocks toybox :lol:

I'd be careful man, he is totally measuring you up! I dont think he wants to eat you, but he might try and make a person skin handbag from you!

BTW your pic totally freaked me out, I had an image of a good looking chick with a Python snuggled up to her :-(

:lol:

My brother probably has more hope of eating me!

This is the offending picture

31b48057-3435-ece2.jpg

Thats cute! If Keiko was that size i'd have naps with her...My dragon Yoda, has a whole side for himself now for winter...yes that's right, he wakes up in his enclosure but initially he goes to bed in bed with me in my double bed...ohh i better watch out he might stop eating and size me up on phalange at a time...

OMG it has started again! After everyone else has had questions answered and fears calmed someone revives the topic and says, and I quote!

' no clinton it is a fact that it is sizing you up snakes brains don't think about anything else but food and your it...'

........... Seriously!

What about sex? Is that accidental, while the male is sizing up the female to eat? Kind of like 'I tripped and fell'?

Tell him you feed him 2 labradors a week and then invite him to the dog party you are planning in a few weeks :D

Sigh, nice pic, but honestly, facebook (actually, all forums etc) should have an IQ requirement for people to post comments on your page. Do people really believe that crap story? I had one guy tell me I was communing with the devil and was going to hell for having pet snakes....now where's that 'facepalm' button?

Definitely need a facepalm button for that!

I even had to move house once because I was renting and the house was sold to some idiots who were that worried about my communing with the devil they actually paid me to move out as I had a long lease in place
[they were Christian]

Wow... that's really extreme. Fortunately most people I've met with Christian beliefs (I've met many) don't think that way, lucky for me I've only met two people who thought snakes were 'evil' and I'm very happy to say I have nothing to do with them. My brother goes to a Christian school, and last Saturday they had Roaming Reptiles at the school fate. I landed some volunteer work with them that day, This Saturday I'll be there with them at a catholic school.

I took my murray darling to the shops once. he was sitting in the hood of my jumped with his head just resting on my shoulder. a customer saw me and called the cops on me haha.

LOL. It must be sizing you up, because whenever I have fallen asleep on the lounge with a python roaming it has started it's own game of hide and seek with me. The buggers usually nick off to somewhere else in the house and take ages to find.

Cheers
Stuart (Octane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back