• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N. levis pilbs hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Nephrurus levis pilbarensis

Common Name
Pilbara smooth knobtail gecko

Sex
not 100% due to size, looking like a possible pair.

Size
about 3-4cm

Quantity Available

Price
$120 each

Bred By
me

General Description
both eating well on small crickets and starting to colour up more with each shed. Was going to hang onto them but work is getting busy and i need to free up some time.

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
pm or email [email protected]

first pic is one of the hatchies, the other is basically the same (in shed atm). last two pics are of the parents.

if both gone by this saturday night will do both for $200 including their current tub (7l sistema), clean sand, hide, min/max thermometer and tub of small crix. all you'll need is to provide some heat (heat mat or cord) and some calcium powder and you're set up until they need a bigger tub.

Attachments

• DSC_1774.JPG
    DSC_1774.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_1599.jpg
    DSC_1599.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_1241.JPG
    DSC_1241.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
bump. i'll keep them at $200 for both, or $120 ea for single gecko.

will not be on the net from moday till friday next week. can be contacted on my mobile 0400960124.

Last edited:
for the bloke that rang me monday- i am back home now. forgot to save your name against the number you called me on. can you give me a call if you see this before i call you.

sorry to the 100 people in my call history if i ring and ask for j***** and its a wrong number:lol:

on hold....

sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back