Name this ugly 'THING'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute or Ugly??

• Cute?

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • Ugly?

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • I want one!

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Kelly ,
Yes one meaning for cute is Ugly but interesting, it may not be the most common and well known , but it is a fact!,.

And that is your opinion, I think it is ugly to,. but at the same time interesting!

Actually I think you will find this was something thought up by school children as a joke, not a "fact" as you put it and certainly not in any dictionary other than perhaps an urban slang dictionary.

Besides i was one of the clinically insane that thought it was kinda cute

How can they be called ugly I pride myself on having bald things around me,maybe Fanny would be a good name for one of them LOL...
heres some of my bald critters for you to say yuk to hehe
beauty is in the eye of the beholder well thats what my mum told me anyways :)
Bailey3April2006.jpg

millieupclosershrink.jpg

coloneymice006.jpg

jerry.jpg

tatoe_vet.jpg

hairlessmicebabies009shrink.jpg

I cant find a picture of Carl but hes bald as well Oooops sorry honey :( :)

dictionary definition states cute to mean "ugly but interesting."

For whats it worth i think the little critter is worth taking home :D Does he get cold easy Grumpy?

Thats one long nail OdessaStud,
the last pic looks like a hairless mouse x hedgehog,
on the other hand, that mouse on the front page should be called Wrinkles...LOL

I would not have a clue Niomi.. LOLOL... he snuggles up with the other mice and they're all hairy, so I'd say probably not....

Now I have to admit.. that last photo is kinda cute.... I like the hairy butt!!:D:D

I agree he looks like the mouse of the witches...i cant help it i like him :D

I can't believe how long this thread has been going!!!!!! wow.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and comments, it's been great, and I've had a great laugh.

Cheers,

I'd call him Dweezal.--------I liked 'Scrotim' & ' Mr Burns though.

LOL... thanks Natrix :D It looks like Scrotum is leading at this point.... but there are so many good names now that it's hard to choose!!

Hey there everyone, Well take it from someone who has actually seen this ugly little critter in real life it looks like a cross between a hairless mouse and a miniature bilby. It has problems lol
Love ya Grumpy xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back