Need help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zozo93

Reaction score
I have a spotted python who is about 40cm long im just wondering is someone can tell me when i can put him in his bigger enclosure (45x45x60) he is about 10-11 months old thanks :)

Last edited:
He should be fine to go in there now, just provide plenty of hides. Spotteds need a 3ft enclosure when fully grown. From those measurements im assuming its an exoterra glass enclosure.
You may have issues with that one, try wrapping the back ans sides of the glass in something to help the python feel enclosed as well. For its adult enclosure you really cant beat malamine.

Yea is the exo terra glass one ive got a 3d backing in there and looks like this plus more hides do i still need to wrap sides ive tried to make it look like theres not alot of open space
fc11ff6673bda7b25e94000f70ee0f15.jpg

In that case you seem to have a pretty good grasp on what has to be done =) you can try without wrapping the sides it looks like its against a wall?
Just be careful if your feeding on that substrate that the python doesnt injest any

Ok great and yes ive only got two faces of the enclosure bare and yuo got that coverd eith a feeding tub
....... thanks for advice :)

I used self adhesive vinyl tiles with a sandstone print on one side. Stuck to the inside of the viv. Only thing is that the adhesive side is black. Two ends of the viv are black to look at but looking in is quite easy on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back