never give up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noved

Reaction score
P1010870.jpgOne of the two eggs from my very first clutch of Nephrurus Amaye eggs developed a crack early on during incubation for reasons unknown to me which in turn developed mold which i treated but with every touch or slightest bump the crack enlarged and the mold got worse so in the end i buried the egg completely in the vermiculite and pushed the container to the back of the incubator resigned to the fact i would throw it out at the end of hatching season but on day 58 of incubation during the compulsory morning check this little fellow was waiting to say hello.his clutch mate hatched 5 days later on Christmas day...i think i will be keeping both....second pick is of the chrissy hatchie his head was showing again during first check of the morning....

Attachments

• P1010878.jpg
    P1010878.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 92
we are calling the Christmas hatchie ,Jesus, but pronouncing it ,Hey Zeus, and it is massive compared to the egg looks like me trying to fit into my high school tux...

It's the Jesus Gecko!!!!! All hail the Jesus Gecko LOL

They are just divine!!! Congratulations on your little miracle lizard :)

yay! Lovely stuff!
Keep us updated on this little champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back