new coastal pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasssss

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
decided to finally get some pics up of my new coastal hatchy not the best as i didn't want to disturb him to much his still a bit skittish , not bitey just trys his hardest to avoid the giant hand coming in on him i probably would to

so anyways heres some pics

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0710.jpg
    IMG_0710.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 54
Very nice Thomassss. Has your mum noticed yet? Such lovely colours.

His Mum? I thought he was referring to his wife as mother dearest.
na mate referring to my mummy there ;) yep 20 and still living at home , its alright but i can save more here and shes constantly off to bali so its like she lives with me almost :)

but no she hasnt noticed yet , im thinking of testing her and going near her (not in her face but within a few meters) with him on my hand and seeing if she notices that its different to the ones ive normally got

na mate referring to my mummy there ;) yep 20 and still living at home , its alright but i can save more here and shes constantly off to bali so its like she lives with me almost :)

but no she hasnt noticed yet , im thinking of testing her and going near her (not in her face but within a few meters) with him on my hand and seeing if she notices that its different to the ones ive normally got
Oops sorry mate I just thought you seemed a bit older than that. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of cheap board at that age mate. I am sure she will be fine with it when she finally discovers your new addition.

Oops sorry mate I just thought you seemed a bit older than that. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of cheap board at that age mate. I am sure she will be fine with it when she finally discovers your new addition.
haha no worries ill take that as a compliment :) , i reckon she will be fine with him , shes said i can have more they just have to live in the shed as she doesn't want heaps in the house , fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back