New giant lizard found with two penises

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 07-Apr-10 01:44 AM
Source: AFP via NEWS.com.au

BIOLOGISTS have reported the discovery of a spectacular species of giant lizard, a reptile as long as a full-grown man is tall, and said it is endowed with a double penis.

Go to Original Article

Nothing special about this one, all it has is a hemi-penis, I thought all snakes and lizards had those?

am i a sicko if i say i wanna see pics? lol

ZOMG! They found a lizard with a double penis? What next? A snake with something similar? No, that's just too crazy!

I wanna know where it's going to find a sheila with 2 vaginas...?

I wanna know where it's going to find a sheila with 2 vaginas...?

now thats a comment with class... lol
im all for descriptions... but i would love to see a pic of this new lizard

Everyone realises that every lizard (including all snakes) has a 'double penis', right? And it's just a local variant of a species of goanna which is well known from nearby, and this population has been well known for a long time, even routinely eaten by the locals, and it's just that they've now decided to put a separate name on this population. Being a goanna they've made it sound exciting by saying it's a relative of the Komodo Monitor ("dragon").

I mean, "Wow, awesome! A NEW SPECIES of GIANT lizard with FREAKISH GENITALS which are ASTOUNDINGLY similar to other reptiles including SERPENTS and GIANT DRAGONS!" :lol:

If there's nothing interesting to report, dress up something boring as something amazing :lol:

apparently when my cousin lived in the phillipines on his parents farm they used to feed a lizard that looked like this new one they found :| probably just a non reptile person misunderstanding up are ther any monitors in the phillipines that look like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back