New here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankco

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I don't actually have my reptile license yet, as I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford to buy an enclosure, reptile, food etc. But when I do I want to get a couple of parthenogenic Binoe's (Bynoe's?) Geckoes. Start off with a very simply species to keep and work my way up from there. Hopefully gain the necessary experience to keep some of the more difficult species.

Welcome to APS Frankco. The spelling is… common name: Bynoe's gecko; and scientific name: Heteronotia binoei. Great idea to start off with an undemanding and forgiving species like this, whilst you learn the ropes about the basics of what is involved in keeping. And if you do it even close to right you should be rewarded with a supply of young ones. It is not unusual for a Bynoe’s keeper to miss seeing the egg/s and then one day find one or two small extra occupants in the enclosure.

Good luck with your saving up for what is needed to get started. Any specific questions you may have should be able to be answered by members of this forum. The only rider I would add to that is that you need to be patient and persistent. If you do not get an answer after 3 or 4 days, then repost the question. You can explain you are reposting because you really need an answer, or just type “Bump” and repeat the question. People lead busy lives these days and don’t get to indulge their interests on the forum anywhere as often as they might like to.

Welcome to the forum Frankco. That seems like a good plan, good luck. Will you keep us updated?

Latest posts

Back