new house for my pygmy banded python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHA you had to wait months aswell???? the guys i bought my glass off forgot to pay the order for it... so that was 2 months of waiting for nothing, now waiting again !!

Enclosure looks amazing!

AHHA you had to wait months aswell???? the guys i bought my glass off forgot to pay the order for it... so that was 2 months of waiting for nothing, now waiting again !!

Enclosure looks amazing!
there were all sorts of delays, "overworked, staff with virus,shutdowns," and then when I finally got the doors,they didn't fit ! So I had to take them to my glazier and get him to grind them down. Normally he doesn't fix other peoples mistakes but I have a good relationship with him so luckily it was only another working day

there were all sorts of delays, "overworked, staff with virus,shutdowns," and then when I finally got the doors,they didn't fit ! So I had to take them to my glazier and get him to grind them down. Normally he doesn't fix other peoples mistakes but I have a good relationship with him so luckily it was only another working day
All I want was 2 glass doors as one shattered when getting it out, and always good to have a spare
And I can’t put my new snake rack together untilL the Pygmy lays…
And time just seems to be running out 😬

Latest posts

Back